9.23.2010

{ do you RUE? }

Well, do you?

Funny thing... I wrote the title to this post before going to rue's twitter page,

and what do you know...it's there all over there page.


Anywhoo,

I just found out about this great online magazine thanks to 

Ashlee over at the Prairie Cottage, who so sweetly let me know 

that my {mid century floral swanky swigs }  were actually in it.

Thanks so much Ashlee... I never would have known.


So go on over and visit Ashlee at her Prairie Cottage,

she's a fellow graphic designer and her blog is just lovely,

full of great thrifty decorating ideas and fabulous recipes.



Now, on to rue

I was so excited...I know it's a small thing, but hey I'll take any exposure I can get.








So here they are on page 150 of the Premiere Issue of rue.





Drooling over this kitchen,  Hey, I have those spice bottles...time to break them out...

i n s p i r e d





I never leave my jewelry out like this, but maybe I will now, and those glasses (gotta have em)...

i n s p i r e d




Can you ever get enough birds?  This bedding is to die for.  I love everything about this simple space...

i n s p i r e d




Color, I love it...old cameras, love them...Johnny Cash, love him...dress forms, can't get enough...

i n s p i r e d




Fabulous studios, woven blinds, wire baskets, chalk boards, and inspiration clotheslines...LOVE IT...

i n s p i r e d



So much fabulous inspiration.

Amazing photos... I want to live in these spaces.

I better get to work, and create my own.

Other peoples creativity amazes me,

I'm not sure I can even classify myself as creative anymore,

that bar is just way too high.


:: peace, love & hugs ::

Carrie

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Carrie~ how fun! And thanks for the heads up about the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, and your welcome...it's a great source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet, your kind words made my day! I thought it was awesome that I stumbled upon your little 'feature' and I just had to tell you! Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great magazine, have to check this out. Thanks to you (and to Ashlee) for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Carrie! That is so cool! I hope it brings you lots of sales. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...