4.13.2011

:: little frog




Well hello there. I have some lovely flowers for you today.  This is one of my new favorites, I've seen them in magazines and admired their insane beauty, but i've never run across them in any trips to the market...until now.


Ranunculus  
late latin meaning "little frog"


I love your papery petals, and your soft white color.  Your beauty is divine.






So, as you can see by all the beauty above that gardening and planting have been filling up my days since the beginning of spring. I hope to be back soon to share some more lovelies.  Hope you are having a wonderful spring and Lenten season.


:: peace, love & hugs ::

Carrie


P.S. thank you so much for visiting me and leaving all of your kind comments
they mean more than you can know.




Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie, I love your photos....just gorgeous. I love Raninculous, but have never seen them in our markets here either. I would love to find some. I must keep my eye out.

    Hope you are well.

    Chania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I saw some pink ones (or maybe they were just similar in type and not the same exact flower?) the other day and really wanted to bring some home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, I love this time when everything is just starting to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos, Carrie! Those flowers are some of my favorites, and you've done a stellar job of capturing their beauty.

    I'm glad you're enjoying the spring!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is lovely...so happy to have found you. These are one of my favourite flowers too. Love the white. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my what beautiful images...thanks for the latin lesson..it makes them even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous photography. Love those flowers! Glad to see you back!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! LOVE those photos. Now...if only it wasn't 40 degrees here today with 50 mph wind. Ugh. Thanks so much for sending a little spring feeling my way! ;o)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...