9.15.2011

:: kitty kozi




Look at this cute & comfy kitty....looks just like my Cheeto.

I've been scouring the web, looking for free patterns to knit or crochet a bed for my cats.
This one is by far my favorite of the ones I found, so I thought I would share it with you also.
This pattern was created by Wendy of wendy knits...adventures with sticks & string.

These photos are of her readers kitties enjoying the beds their owners knit using Wendy's pattern.
Aren't they all just precious. I think my kitties will love these beds too, so I'm adding this to my knit list.


One of the main reasons I need a bed like this is to give my cat Fifi
a place to lounge besides all over every piece of my front porch furniture.
It's so covered with Fifi fur that I can't even go out and enjoy it.
I hope it will work, because now that the weather is starting to cool
I'm really looking forward to doing more relaxing there.


Anyhoo, now you know why I need to make one of these beds.
Maybe you too need a cute and comfy bed for your little furry friend.
What if you don't knit, or crochet, but still want one of these adorable beds.

Well, for you there is a shop on etsy called  Modern Cat
and they sell this lovely crocheted cat bed below....just click on the image
and you are ready to provide your sweet furkin a new sleep experience.


So there you have it....this is what is on my mind today.
Now I just have to find the time to sit down and get started.
Hopefully soon, since knitting weather is definitely on it's way

Are you a knitter or crocheter?

Are you making a list for your winter knitting?

I just love this time of year.

Wish me luck.

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I found my kitty in my PURSE today! He was sound asleep. I guess he'd LOVE one of these little kozis. He seems to like small places.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...